FORUM YOUTH HAS WON THE DOOFUS AWARD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This little Doofus outdid herself at her FFA meeting![/SIZE]

Let's hear it for sweet little Leanna, otherwise known here to us as " LOVE COCO"!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations Kiddo! I'll get something really cool in the mail to you!

risa_suelos.gif
risa_suelos.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
488.gif
488.gif
488.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I went to my FFA meeting at school. We have them every couple of weeks during the summer since we are not in school. This one was more of a "let's just have some fun" meeting. We could bring our animals to show off since we were just BBQ'ing and chatting. I'm the only one with a mini so I decided to bring Coco and the EZ entry cart and show off a bit. The Doofus Day began when I was taking Coco around the parking lot a couple times with practically everyone watching. I was so focused on showing him off that I forgot to close the horse trailer door and when we came around the turn before I could stop him, Coco took me right up the ramp and into the horse trailer! Thankfully, we didnt have the divider up or I would have had to back him out of there with the reins.[/SIZE]

Then I was sitting at a picnic table by myself, and since we were fenced in at the picnic tables/softball diamond I turned Coco loose with the halter on since I can catch him pretty easy. I was sitting at the table eating my food and here comes Coco, who jumps up and puts his front feet on the picnic table and turns it over, causing me to fall with my food!

After that, I thought that I had all the embarrassment I could take. The men's softball leage were about to practice and we had to get the picnic tables out of there. While the guys did that, I decided to catch Coco and put him up before he left a little suprise on the field. He was rolling, running, and jumping all over the field. I yelled for him and tried to get him for a few minutes until the guys started showing up ready to practice ~but only to find a little horse running loose on their field and a crazy girl chasing after him. I told Coach that I couldn't catch him. So we got the whole team out there trying to catch one miniature horse. Our FFA was having so much fun laughing at us. And what does the Coach do? He walked right up to Coco and caught him easily. I felt like a dork. It all turned out good though ..nothing hurt except the little pride I had left.

--------------------

I Love Coco ....He is my Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful! Way to go Leanna!
aktion033.gif

It sounds like Coco was showing you off by puting you through your paces!
biggrin.gif

I think he was just enjoying himself!

Sounds like quite a day. I'm sure your friends were very impressed with Coco. I could just picture him joining you at the picnic table to check out what was for lunch. It's great that you can laugh at yourself; that's something a lot of people learn lots later in life than you have.

biggrin.gif
WTG You deserve that award for sure!

guess that goes to show that saying be careful what you ask for you just may get it.. is very true
biggrin.gif
Coco showed off alright.. just forgot to add you into his plan lol

Thank you so much for sharing...sometimes it is hard to laugh at ourselves...but Coco didn't really do anything wrong except to be a horse...you may thing twice before you trust him again...the little stinker!
biggrin.gif
Funny how they never perform as expected.

Well, I couldn't pass the doofus on to a more worthy successor! LOL!!! What fun! ;D Good thing you "Love Coco".
aktion033.gif

Wow, Coco sounds like such a brat, and so funny too! I can't believe he knocked over the picnic table! How embarrasing. I would have found a roll and thrown it at him just for good measure. Probably would have found some way to get back at you though
wink.gif
wub.gif

Good job!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Sounds like your award has been well deserved!!! Welcome to the Doofus Club!
aktion033.gif

OMG I WON? i wasnt expecting that. wow ...that just brightened my day!. Yes Co' does seem to get us into some funny stuff most of the time but im usually the one to blame because im trying to show off and he is trying to show off to. Im glad i get to be called a 'Doofus' for the next month of my life
rolleyes.gif
. lol but now looking back on it the day was pretty well worth it. Thank you agian Marty and all of your guys.

I am now a proud Doofus!

Okay im going to go give coco a big hug and Kiss now. WOW im so happy now!

wub.gif

lol uhhh quick question

Where is the Doofus award page? I wanted to read some of the peoples other Doofus moments.

Congrats on your Doofus Award....Coco sounds like a real nut and a lot of fun!

That was cute! [SIZE=14pt]BIG CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back