Forum not working on Droid

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Hi all! I don't have a computer currently, so I use my phone primarily for my emails, fb, and of course LB. I can no longer load the forum on my phone, and I'm not sure if it's just my phone (I desperately need an upgrade, just haven't gotten around to it yet), or if it's all phones. Thought I'd check just in case
default_smile.png

This is what appears when I try to come on and it's been like this for 2 days now:

Fatal error: Call to a member function primary_navigation() on a non-object in /home/minitalk/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php on line 93

Is my phone just being silly?

I get the exact same message on my kindle and have had to go to the laptop computer to read on the forum. I can see other things like the sales page etc, but cannot connect to the forum on my kindle fire. glad you posted, I was going to type something similar this morning when I realized it was still happening. I first noticed this yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the same issue with both

my iPhone and Android. I am able to access it with my iPhone by using my Puffin browser instead of the usual safari

Someone emailed me this morning with the same problem. She said:

I'm not sure if its just my iPhone or what but I keep getting an error message every time I try to get on the website. But it's only for the forums part? I thought I would see if I'm the only one with this problem or if the website was down. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I came here this morning just to see if anyone was reporting this issue, as I was having trouble, too. Both of my small devices, a Kindle and my iPod touch, show an error message similar to the one above when I try to access this website. No worries, as I can just come here on my laptop, but I can't get one last read in bed!
default_smile.png

I can't use my links on my kindle, but if I google search the lb website I can access the sales page and a couple of other links, but not the forum at all. no problems at all with my laptop. I am spoiled with my kindle fire and have to share the laptop with the whole family so my LB fun is definitely shortened, only good thing is that when I type on the forum using my kindle I make lots of type errors and it auto corrects my words weirdly, so my typing right now is easier. lol. Hope we figure out what is going on.

Just talked to a friend who has a kindle fire she got for Christmas and she is not having any issue at all so maybe it is software related.

I know you're on it. It's not working from my Android phone and tablet, nor my iPhone. However, I know it will be before long
default_yes.gif

YAY! I'm back!!! I had the same problem with my phone, but because no one else had posted anything about it, I made the mistake of trying to fix it myself while on my laptop. I went to the bottom of the page and switched my format to mobile. Huge mistake! After that, I couldn't get on using my laptop either. I was so scared that this was going to be permanent for me. I have been going through forum/family withdrawal. Lol. Glad to see it's fixed now. Great job Debby, so sorry I bothered you (I was panicing!).

Woohoo!! Thanks Debby, that was quick!

I had the issue on my iPhone and was starting to have withdrawals... Just got back on... Yay!

Back