Forum Member Visit This Weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Last weekend had a knock at my door and there stood Sandy S. from Shirley.

So glad to see her!
aktion033.gif

When Prints wasn't doing very well, Sandy and her husband dropped what they were doing and came to our rescue. Sandy is so patient and loving with all my horses! She brought a bowl for Prints that did the trick, Prints started to drink.

Well, not only did she bring the bowl, she came back this weekend to pick it up as Prints had outgrown it. Now that is what I call service! And the rest of the village it took to get Prints through all this!

What a wonderful forum family member!

Thanks Sandy again, soooooo much!

Oh, she needed a baby fix too, and I think she got it with my little ones who thought Sandy was the best scratcher in the world!
biggrin.gif

Yup, that's Sandy for you. She can't do enough good things for others.

I sure wish Sandy would come knocking on my door! We've been friends for years and she keeps promising that she's coming someday to the mountain and I really think that someday she will make it. She's the most loving person and carring person you'd ever want to know. I'm proud to say she's a good friend of mine and always will be.

How nice! There is nothing better and warmer than mini folk friends.

im so hoping to meet sandy one of these days. she has a heart of gold!!!

biggrin.gif
YEP, MAIN REASON I STOPPED TO GET THE BOWL WAS I NEEDED A BABY FIX VERY VERY BAD.

AFTER 3 1/2 MONTHS OF MARE STARE, MARE TOOK ON SECOND BREEDING AND NOT THE FIRST, I FELL ASLEEP, AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, SHE FOALED BETWEEN 2:15 AND 4:30 AM. THE LITTLE LOUD APPY COLT DIDN'T MAKE IT OUT OF THE SAC, SAC AND PLACENTA WAS ALL ATTACHED TOGETHER.

WE HAVE A MONITOR IN OUR LIVING ROOM AND ONE IN OUR BEDROOM THAT I WATCH ALL NIGHT AND HUBBY CHECKS TOO. JUST WE WERE SO TIRED OF TRYING TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND WATCH. THAT WAS OUR ONLY FOAL THAT WAS DUE THIS YEAR.

SO FINALLY I HAD TO GO TO FRANKIE'S (CAROLYN'S) TO GET A BABY FIX. PRINTS HAS GROWN SO MUCH AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL. AND OPIE, WELL HE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART AWAY, IF HE WAS A FILLY I WOULD LOVE TO BRING HIM HOME. MIDNIGHT IS A BEAUT TOOO. OH HOW I MISS HAVING A BABY TO LOVE ON. BUT OUR LITTLE SPECIAL GIRL, ZOEY, GETS ALL OF OUR ATTENTION MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY.

THANKS CAROLYN FOR LETTING ME GET MY

" BABY FIX "

wub.gif
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back