Forum friends visit!! Miniv, Susanne (and Keith)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miniv said:
Oh dear.....NOW you've muddied the water!  Which "Chips" should we use?????
laugh.gif

MA

427603[/snapback]

blush.gif
Sorry!! I just confused myself, too! Here's what the spanish dictionary says:

chip (English)

1. - pedacito, trozo

2. (splinter) - astilla

3. (of stone) - lasca

4. (in china) - desportilladura

5. (in gambling) - ficha

6. (ELECTRÓNICA) - placa

a chip off the old block - de tal palo tal astilla

in the chips jerga - forrado de dinero

the chips are down jerga - la suerte está echada

to have a chip on one's shoulder - estar resentido

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I look dorky in some of those pictures... Especially that one where I was threatening to pick up the little ornery colt up
rolleyes.gif
In one of the previous pictures you can see me on the ground with two white fuzzy colts. One wanted to sit in my lap and the other just wanted to nip me and had a little attitude! Oh well, I like that too.

Glad Kathy took better photos there than me...
smile.gif

Brianna was an excellent tour guide in addition to her mom. She was amazing Keith and I with her knowledge of the horses' names and also the native wildlife around there. I love it when I meet a kid who sees things through the eyes of a child but is also very intelligent and well behaved! She is one smart cookie.

Thanks to MA for the grand tour and some refreshing coffee cake and Fresca!

Daryl

AAARRRRGGGG......For some reason I can't see the image. Larry saw them and loved them!

Daryl, Can you send them privately???? Either PM or at :

<[email protected]> ????

I'd love to see them, especially after reading your descriptions. It's driving me crazy!

MA

Miniv said:
AAARRRRGGGG......For some reason I can't see the image.  Larry saw them and loved them! 
Daryl,  Can you send them privately???? Either PM or at :

<[email protected]>  ????

I'd love to see them, especially after reading your descriptions. It's driving me crazy!

MA

427975[/snapback]

Me either!!! I get a message 425 can't open data connection
wacko.gif

Now why would I only be able to see them? I wonder if the remote FTP server I am using as a picture host is allowing me through a firewall to see them but not others...

Figures something would mess it all up. I discretely tried a practice post on the practice area and it looked fine...

Susanne emailed me and said she would put them up soon.

frusty.gif
frusty.gif

Daryl

Here are Daryl's photos from Miniature Ventures...I'll put up the Draft Horse photos with my story of the whole weekend (I'll probably put these up again with that post, too)...I'll let Maryann give you the who's who...

foallyingdown.jpg

llama.jpg

miniv-undertrees.jpg

keithfoal.jpg

Thanks Daryl and Susanne ...... The photos show from top to bottom --

1) "Munchkin" is a little AAD filly that belongs to a lady that boards with us.

2) "Maizey" is our this years llama baby from our two guard llamas. She is a LOVE.

3) A view of our Arenosa stallion, El Dorado, and his herd.

4) "Cheyenne" is a filly we foaled out for some friends and she & mom are still with us.

Kieth is down with her and looking over at our "Gabriel" but you can only see the bottom half of him.

MA

Latest posts

Back