Forget the politics....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
Martha Stewarts' Barn!!!!! Saw it on a show at noon...normally I do not watch TV at all but I needed a break. Just happend to see her Stone barn....

Oh to have something that nice with light, hot and cold water and so on....
default_wub.png
Of course her groomed ridding trails are nothing to sneeze at.

http://nymag.com/homedesign/fall2007/39604/

Her barn is gorgeous and he horses are very well cared for. She runs a tight ship.

That is about as close to heaven as I can imagine!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! Never seen that before! Her barn is nicer than my house!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I have her barn light fixtures in my dining room!

I like that the stone floor is heated just enough so there will not be ice in the winter! We get a lot of ice up here in these hills.

Now.. all I have to do is pick the winning Lotto ticket... hay..wait.. I have to buy one first!
default_laugh.png
Or should I ask Santa? Humm.....

I think I'm her long lost daughter!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Think she'll give me a gift like that???
default_laugh.png

Oh my gosh have you ever seen her CHICKEN COOP??????

I am sooo not joking. Those chickens, I think she shows some of them have their own house, which looks a whole lot better than mine!!!!!!!

My daughter is somewhat of a neighbor, about 2 miles from Martha. My daughter runs in Marathons and for training she runs Martha's road. Only because it is not traveled so much.

The last time I was there we drove by Martha's and I jumped out to take some Photos. All of the structures on her property are built the same and the outside of the stable looks the same as the outside of the house that looks the same as the outside of the garages. I was most impressed with her green house! It is bigger than any business greenhouse in our town.

My daughter say that as many times as she has ran by there and saw people, only one has ever spoken to her, and he had spoke to her several times. Just a wave and hello, no one else even waves.

I'm sure they are busy, cause there sure is a lot to care for.

WOW.
default_new_shocked.gif
How many people does it take to dust those light fixtures?

Latest posts

Back