For those who have read story on back porch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
For those who requested pictures of my PITA/Water Buffalo/Water Polo Pony/Escape Artist/Bad Pony.... I could go on...

Here he is. His real name is Kieran but he hasn't heard that in awhile.

Looking Oh so innocent

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

Bad, windy hair day

IMG_3320_edited.jpg

Amanda

Gorgeous! Kieran is such a cool name, if you ever feel like using it again, with all his antics
default_unsure.png

When I first became interested in him, I looked up his name on the internet but spelled it with a "C" and it meant black (which he really is when not sunbleached). I figured that's why he was named that. I found out that the previous owner named him after an actor who played in Phantom of the Opera and had no idea that it meant black. She spells it with a "K" as that is how the actor spells his name. We also found out that it is a Japanese beer and the two other PMU babies she bought also ended up with beer names. Kieran's half brother is Guiness and I can't remember the other but she didn't realize Kieran was a beer nor that the third horse's name was also a foreign country's beer or so she says.
default_biggrin.png
Maybe that's what she started drinking when he started his jail breaking with her even though she says he only did it once. I might have to start as well
default_cheers.gif
and share with the neighbors who he has gone to visit.

Amanda

So that's the little devil hmmmmmm

What a bad boy. But I think he is really cool anyhow.

He's beautiful and well worth the groceries you need to put into him and any fence issues.
default_yes.gif
How about a picture of you riding him? I bet with your height, he's the perfect fit.

So--is there a Europe, FL?

No, Europe, FL he loves water so much that at the beach ride we are going to walk into the ocean and just keep going.
default_biggrin.png

We are doing a Spook and Survive clinic this coming Sunday so I'll see if I can get someone to take a picture with me on him. I'm always taking the pics. He's actually not that tall but he's still to grow a little more I'm told-wider and taller.

We are putting hotwire up and blocking the creek. It's going to run down the side of the bank and cross over to the back much farther down. We have been told that even the hotwire that doesn't pulse won't "fry" them as it isn't strong enough but I'm just not takng the chance. This way he won't try to test it so much either or be able to get under it better by having the use of the water and just having to stick his head and neck under it. I hope it works and if not it's back to the drawing board and I'll be doing this :DOH!
default_frusty.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_wacko.png

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back