For those who drive in the Northeast (or want to)...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
A driving Club in this area is planning an ADS driving show August 2-3 in western MA (near Lennox) but does not have any classes for minis (VSEs) at this time. I am trying to talk them into adding classes for VSEs on Sunday, but they need to know if there is any interest. These would be run similar to regular driving classes - no cones or dressage on Sunday. Because this is an ADS show, you would likely need wooden wheels, but they will check on that. Horses do not need to be registered!!!

So, you drivers in New England and New York - does this sound like something you might like to try? What a great chance to show "big" horse owners what minis can do, while having fun and learning at the same time. Plenty of time to get your minis trained and get the wheels you need by August.

Please post responses on here or you can PM me.

Mary

In training level, which most are, you can use wire wheels and pneumatic tires. Thus Jerald type and even easy entry are acceptable.

Is it a Pleasure Show or a CDE?

Have fun
default_smile.png

Im in New York, and there is not very many, if any, VSE ADS shows around here.

In a few years when i hit driving full swing this would be of interest to me, but not right now. I think it would be a great idea to get mini classes into this show!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back