For those watching the World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxjag2000

Reaction score
I don't have sound and may have missed some of the awards: Who won the Hi-Points and other special awards?

I just saw Sir Winsabuck, who happens to be a half-brother (same sire) to my mare, Lailah, win the Moonlight Bay Award for driving.

Driven by Austin Van Wyck

Liz

Yep - Sir Winsabuck was Hi-Point Driving Horse - congratulations!
default_yes.gif
:

Heee - I am having trouble with horses' names tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Sir Winsabuck!!! :aktion033:

We saw him 2 years ago, and liked him and his name so much, we named one of our foals Sir Tumbelot (his daddy is known as Tumble!).

ETA That's him in my avatar
default_smile.png

I only know a few awards but Austin Good won one of the Youth Hi-Point Boy awards, Margret Porter was the Adult Special Needs Hi-Point Winner, and I won Reserve Hi-Point Adult Special Needs. And my "Amateur Team" was 2nd overall for the team awards in the judging contest. The team contested of Franklin Wilson, Winona Kennedy, Colleen Kennedy and me.

HI GUYS;

YOU ALL WERE RIGHT, THAT WEANLING FILLY WAS AWESOME!!! BUT WE ARE STILL MIGHTY PROUD TO BE THE BREEDERS OF THE WORLD GRAND CHAMPION SR. STALLION "ROCKING M BLAZ N DAKOTA"

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME ONE OF OUR COLTS WON THIS AWARD AND BOY WERE WE MIGHTY PROUD!!!

SCREAMED OUR STUPID HEADS OFF!!!!! HATS OFF TO TIFFANY!!!

bob r, tell us more about Dakota, sire, dam, etc. !!!

Brag a little, already.

We in the NW have long been fans of Rockin M Remington's Hot Stuff, too...he put in a good showing at Worlds, too.

Liz

Latest posts

Back