For those that like the tinies....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
For those that like the tinies, here's a couple of professional pictures I just had made of Brewers Feature Silver Satin, 27" 3 yr old mare. Satin is so petite and so cute! She will be heading to the AMHA World Championship Show.

Satin2-08.jpg

Satin1-08.jpg

Also, here are a couple of pictures of Redrock Keota, 31" 3 yr old mare. I sold her as a weanling and had the opportunity to buy her back this spring. Boy, am I glad I did! She is the 2008 PtHA Reserve World Champion Miniature Senior Mare. She, too, will be heading to the AMHA World Championship Show.

Keota2-08.jpg

Keota1-08.jpg

Many thanks to Elizabeth Johnson of Little House Photography for doing such an outstanding job!
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice!!!

Are they going to Centrals also??? Good luck Becky!

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy with these pictures and these two mares!
default_yes.gif

Brenda, yes they will both be at the Central Show. See you there!

Tiffany, Keota will for sure be bred to Redrock Magic Maker and I'm trying to get up the nerve to breed Satin. I couldn't quite decide whether to or not this year, so I brought her in, cleaned her up and took her to a show. Boy, am I glad I did!
default_smile.png

Oh Becky, you already know I love Satin!!! I liked her in her winter coat too! Don't let me get too close to her at Regionals or World, I can't afford another horse, LOL.

Keota is a beautiful girl too!

default_wub.png
Lovely ladies........and you KNOW I love the tinies!!!

One of my tinies made a "tiny" plan of her own this winter and somewhere along a fence line she communicated her plans with a stallion
default_rolleyes.gif
This little 27" delivered a lovely colt without anyone helping, just 3 months ago. Just another of my own small mares who have done a great job and she was a maiden, too.

No more troubles with them than the big gals, provided you select an appropriate stallion. You know this
default_biggrin.png

Some nice pictures of two pretty girls! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back