For those of you who love arabians....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply awesome Karen
aktion033.gif
Seems it's just not minis that like to come visit in the house
ohmy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
here's his favorite mare - CMK (Ben Rabba) on top, Gainey on bottom - TA Sarrinade - at over 342 days pregnant! She's the dam of Khornerstone's first National Winner, too!

db_Sarri_4-14-04-51.jpg

and here are his two 2004 Half Arabian sons...

6-28-05_Venti4.jpg

6-28-05_Blaze14.jpg

he's bred to 6 more mares for 2006 - including a Tevis mare (several completions!) that I bred and sold many years ago!

Danielle_E. said:
My mare, MB Shafeena's sire moved to Israel a few years ago and is now standing at stud in order to bring back some of the old egyptian arabian lines in Israel.  I have a real love affair with this mare, I can't explain it, maybe it's because I swear she is more "human" like, understands me explicitly and is so very affectionate and loyal.
Here is her sire, Safeen (14 years old)

SafeenIsrael1.jpg

449171[/snapback]

I top love the breed. I find they bond more so.

I have one of the last mares still living from( Wisdom).

SHe is still an exceptional horse.

P.S. I recued her from neglect and abuse !!!

I have and always will love Arabians. They have both beauty and class. I purchased one when he was 12 yrs old. He and I became buddies and was much loved. He was put to sleep last summer at the age of 34 yrs.

Schar.jpg

Robin

When we first moved out of town the first thing I did was get 2 arabs...
wub.gif

I have always loved them, and I just couldn`t wait..got them before we got our barn put up...LOL...had to put the "hustle" on the barn people...

Sad to say, we never did find time to ride much and after I got my first mini, the arabs did not get along with them or any others that followed...so I had to find them new homes. I still think of the mare, Ali, and wonder if she is still alive..she would be 29 this year...Excalibur would be 21....
unsure.gif

I have enjoyed these pictures VERY much!!!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back