For those addicted to chocolates

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Ive got a lovely box of chocolates in my kitchen! Eat your heart out Giardelli Chocolates
default_wub.png

Lexieandpuppies10daysa.jpg

This is Sagebrush Lexie and her family.

Lyn

HOW ADORABLE! Congrats on your new litter. Mom is so cute! Can't wait to see the little hound dogs as they get older.

Carol

Yes Michelle, he is yours, what are we going to call him? He is the one closest to mom. Eyes are open now so we will take pics again tomorrow.

Lyn

Oh Lyn,

they are soo cute. Congrats Michelle. We got Dixie form Lyn this past January (she was an October Baby). I love her to pieces and couldn't be happier with her temperment and how well she gets along with everyone and everything.

Christy

Lyn- Do you have pics of Dixie's parents? How much do they weigh? I've gone on your website, but the Doxie's aren't on there.

Faye is 11 pounds and her dad about 10. I have legitimate minis. my biggest is Hunter and she in her correct fit is 11.5 right now she is over weight since Barry spoiled her with cookies while I was in Germany!

Lyn

Oh Lyn, I am so excited.. I can't wait!

Hmm.. as far as a name I think I am set on Ayden.. However that may change when the personality shines!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back