For the first time in my adult horsey life,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
There is NOTHING better than looking out the windows from just about anywhere in this house and seeing my extended family out in the fields. It sure helps cut down on what would otherwise be a stressful summer
new_shocked.gif

randomfarmpics008.jpg

randomfarmpics011.jpg

randomfarmpics014.jpg

Beautiful pictures, Pam! I know you are loving the new place!

Beautiful pictures and horses! I hope you're getting to enjoy that swimming pool too!
smile.gif

We have 3 big guys:

Rena, 19 year old Appy mare. She's Patty's retired Pony Club mount--she's had 2bad falls and suffered damage to her back, so is a resident pasture ornament and donkey companion

Desert Wind Epic ("Willy") 19 year old Morgan all around great guy and pocket pet--needs a job

Lizelle 8 year old TB/Morgan mare. Tolerates people, loves Patty. Patty's Combined Training horse.

Becky, pools are wonderful things
aktion033.gif
. Never had one of them, either--we're in it every day. Life is good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures!!! I hope one day we too have pastures to turn the horses out on sometimes! Right now, though, it's dry lot city.

Isn't it just awesome Pam to have real live grass?

In Florida, we had sand with a blade of grass here and a blade of grass there and everyone would go out and try to get that blade of grass. And out it would come, roots and all. We had to do a whole lot of rotating fields just to keep what little grass there was.

When my horses came up here, it was like they found heaven with all the plush grass everywhere. I can keep up with the mowing!

Sounds like all is well Pammy and you are happy. I hope so. I know moving is so tireing but it's also exciting too. And your horses just look so peaceful. You just did Texas a big favor.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back