For all you Big City Buck loves go check out......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Go check out the LB Auction link for Hurrican Katrina Fund........

I know when I posted his pics he had several "fans" so wanted to let you all know to go check out the auction.

When I posted Big City's pics way back in Jan. I had several inquires about if I would be standing him out ext...........and this last year (his first breeding season) I only allowed one outside mare, and that spot was filled the first day offered (his regular stud fee is $1000)

I have offered a stud fee on him up for auction for the Hurrican victims with ALL proceeds going - No mare care charged and I will futurity nominate the foal. So everyone wanting to donate to help the people down south and get a Buckeroo bred foal next year go get in on the bidding.........This will probably be the only breeding I offer to him next year.

Little Kings Big City Buck - 34" A/R SON of Buckeroo and out of a buckskin daughter of Ramblin Starbuck (Rowdy son)

Just pictured here straight out of pasture, no conditioning/sweating for anything.

BigCityandBandito.jpg

BigCityhead%20neckout.jpg

BigCityhead-2.jpg

BigCityhead.jpg

BigCitymatt%20leftbody.jpg

BigCityrightside%20stand.jpg

Wow, Of course I am one of his admirers!
wub.gif
If I were close enough to bring a mare to him I would be there making my bid, but with the great distance between us it makes it impossible. Some lucky person will get a wonderful breeding. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated by those in need. Mary

Erica said:
Go check out the  LB Auction link for Hurrican Katrina Fund........
I know when I posted his pics he had several "fans" so wanted to let you all know to go check out the auction.

When I posted Big City's pics way back in Jan. I had several inquires about if I would be standing him out ext...........and this last year (his first breeding season) I only allowed one outside mare, and that spot was filled the first day offered (his regular stud fee is $1000)

I have offered a stud fee on him up for auction for the Hurrican victims with ALL proceeds going - No mare care charged and I will futurity nominate the foal.  So everyone wanting to donate to help the people down south and get a Buckeroo bred foal next year go get in on the bidding.........This will probably be the only breeding I offer to him next year.

Little Kings Big City Buck - 34" A/R SON of Buckeroo and out of a buckskin daughter of Ramblin Starbuck (Rowdy son) 

Just pictured here straight out of pasture, no conditioning/sweating for anything.

BigCityandBandito.jpg

BigCityhead%20neckout.jpg

BigCityhead-2.jpg

BigCityhead.jpg

BigCitymatt%20leftbody.jpg

BigCityrightside%20stand.jpg

460624[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on my show season next year, I maybe able to help haul a mare back from a show I go to (but of course at this time, don't know, when,if, where I will be going next year)

My name is already on this one, so if anyone else wants this baby, you are going to have to start bidding.

dollars.gif
creditcards.gif

Remember it is for a great cause.

Erica! That is such a wonderful and generous thing you are doing. If I wasn't all the way up here in Montana I would happily put in a bid! Thank you for helping out this way!
aktion033.gif

Erica! That is such a wonderful and generous thing you are doing. If I wasn't all the way up here in Montana I would happily put in a bid! Thank you for helping out this way!
Hehe Mindy,

You might could talk your good buddy Christy into bringing a mare down on one of her trips for you.......since I think she plans a few trips down from MT each year until she gets moved.

hee hee I'm sure Christy would totally haul a mare for me! If gas wasn't sooo ridiculous right now. Ugg! But maybe someday I will be able to buy a baby from you and have Christy bring it home for me (If Jill will quit buying all your horses!!)... we do have a mare bred to Prince for an early spring baby next year,though!!!
aktion033.gif
Yea!

Chamomile said:
we do have a mare bred to Prince for an early spring baby next year,though!!! 
aktion033.gif
Yea!
460712[/snapback]

Did I hear the name "Prince"
new_shocked.gif
......man, keep me posted on that baby!
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Erica,[/SIZE] A wonderful thing you are doing to help the huricane victums!
aktion033.gif

That is very generous of you Erica but doesn't surprise me in the least after reading your threads over the last few years.
yes.gif
I would love to bid on that breeding but from Arizona there is just no way to get a mare to you.
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
Someday, I too hope to get a filly/mare from you.
pray.gif

Robin

Just going to give this a bump as I posted it late last night and some might not have seen it yesterday

[SIZE=14pt]Erica, I put my bid in but wont be here to check the computer to see if I won.... you will have to tell me at nationals if it was me![/SIZE]

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Lyn

erica

thank you so much!!! I am so touched. Okay now i gotta go see if im too late to bid hehehe

Kay

Yes I knew shipping would be a big drawback on posting him - as us forum members are spread all over........but I am very excitied to see (well Big City is too
biggrin.gif
) who his special girlfriend will be ... and to see how much money we can raise for those that need it right now.

Just going to bump this up one last time as today is the ending of his stud service auction to help the Katrina vicitims.

Great offer for a great cause!
aktion033.gif
What a super foal anyone will have for donating to the relief effort... I, too, wish I lived a little closer to you and didn't already have two stallions of my own... (LOL!) but would urge ANYONE who wants what I know will be an outstanding foal to bid on this horse...
yes.gif

Thanks again, Erica... you are one super young lady!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back