FOALS!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

painthorselover

Reaction score
Hey,

I would love to see pics of your foals and mares beside each other!(or the foal, dam, and sire)<together or seperate!~

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
These are "my" 2008 foals. The ones with my prefix are ones I bred, and then the Cross Country colt is one I bought from Belinda Bagby

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Buckskin Filly – Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Little Kings Big City Buck (Sire of National Champions, Son of Buckeroo)

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped (a sibling to many National Champions and Sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, Son of BTU)

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grey-Grulla Filly -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Here's our two 2008 boys:

Both boys are sired by my black near leopard overo-appaloosa On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle (Son of C-Chief Proud Eagle and great-grandson of Powells Shah Jehan):

"Phoenix" (AMHR registered name pending) loud black pintaloosa (no real obvious appy characteristics yet) (Overoloosa X pintaloosa) Dam is Hunt House Farms Chantilly Lace, a daughter of NFCs Reverend Steve:

"TJ" (AMHR registered name pending) solid black pintaloosa (overoloosa X pinto), has all appy characteristics and a full blue eye and a partial blue.. Dam is LBFs Dancing Legs, daughter of Piere Dancer

lildrummer

Reaction score
I so enjoy looking and enjoying the foals that you post on the forum. Thank you all! Especially fun, to see with the Moms.

Birchcrestminis

Reaction score
Here is my 2008 colt A/R BCM IMA Heartbreaker Too (pending)

Black and white homozygous pinto

Windhavens Little Heartbreaker X Sunrise Hill Sandman's Snow Angel

Latest posts