Foaling season is over for me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
I have been busy so haven't gotten around to posting these foals. The last one of the season was born last night at 11:00 so no photos of her yet. We ended up with an 08 count of 4 fillies and 3 colts.

First is a red dun colt. Sire is Dusty Lanes Vegas Bet A Buck, a grulla Hilltop Vegas son. Dam is a Reh's Night Mariah. I think he is a pretty neat colt. Shown at 2.5 weeks old.

mariahcolt0509a.JPG

Next is his half sister, same sire and out of my Double Destiny daughter Taylor Mades Definately Destiny. She will be a grulla and probably has the silver gene from mom. She is a DOLL. And a keeper....lol. Shown at 6 days.

dedefilly0508.jpg

dedefilly0508b.jpg

And then a bay dun filly out of our grulla mare Huff's Sierra Mist and sire is Arions Playboy Destiny who is a buckskin/dun (dunskin). She is about 18" maybe a hair smaller. Shown just over a week old.

cutea.jpg

beautiful babies!!! They all have 'that look' congratulations on some lovely foals

Oooohhhh
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I'd be proud to call any of those babies mine, Tami
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Congratulations on them
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Oh my goodness you have nice looking babies. I'd love a red dun mare some day.... such a fine color. Bay is a favorite too.

Thanks for posting pictures.

They are beautiful, congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS TAMI!!

They ALL are gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png

Oh they make a grandmother so proud!

Congratulations on a great foal season of 2008-

default_wub.png

Tami,

Your foals are all just stunning!

You sure have a great breeding program!