Foaling season has begun,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
First born for 08 on Apr 2nd. She's the "spitting image of her "grndma" who is very sick right now.

No registered name yet, calling her "Piper"

twofily6.jpg

twofilly5.jpg

And born yesterday, we'll call her "Phoeboe"

filly1.jpg
Haleyfilly3.jpg

wish us luck for their "Grams"

Congrats on your little fillies, they are so cute, My mare I think is in her first stages she is rolling and than getting up eating a little than after awhile goes back down again and rolls, Maybe a day or two, hope not I am so tired but I do want a healthy baby to.

Wonderful Girls!The Mamas aren't bad either. Hope Gramma feels better soon!

Thank you, our little Piper may have a "legacy" to live up too, if she can, Grams is not doing well at all and I'm afraid we will have to make a choice for her soon.

If you can, send me the strength to make the right decision for her. I do love her.

Anne

Oh what beautiful little girls! Congratulations! I will be keeping you and grams in my prayers. It is never easy to let our beloved pets go but she will let you know when it is time for her to go and because you love her so you will find the strength to let her go.

Tammie~

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
They are both beautiful!! And special healing hugs to Grams. I hope she is better really soon.

Congratulations on both your pretty little girls!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm sorry Grams is not doing well.
default_sad.png
Prayers for you both. I know it's hard.

Wow they are just stunning
default_wub.png
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
. And I hope Grams is feeling better.Joyce

Latest posts

Back