Foaling season finally over...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Our staggler for the foaling season is this little jennet born this morning.

2005jenny.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]How sweet! I miss my donkeys, I had three but my neighbors didnt like their singing. I found it sweet![/SIZE]

Lyn

How cute. What a wonderful way to end foaling season. We have 2 yearling Jennys and love them dearly.

Aww, she's DARLING!!! And look at Momma's face, she is so beautiful! Congratulations Tony!!
aktion033.gif

Awwww How cute! I might need one of those someday!!! I got a question, Are Donkies price ranges the same as miniatures? I might need one of those LOL, But AFTER I get all my minis
rolleyes.gif
, wich may be FOREVER LOL, Just kiding!

-Gage-

She's cute Tony! Is she sired by your spotted jack?

She is beautiful! My Sarah is still WAITING for her baby. Should be any day now. She is huge!!!

Hi Tony!

What a cutie. I've been wanting to add a few donkeys here, but haven't yet.

I've been enjoying your photos you've been posting on the Forum, I don't know where you find the time for all your activities! Thanks for sharing your minis with us.

Thanks for the warm fuzzies Tony! We have 4 mini donkeys and I LOVE their singing. In fact, they're telling me right now breakfast service is SLOWWWWW.....help--starving donkeys in Texas! See you at Worlds--you and Al are on the top of my list
biggrin.gif

Aww! Very cute!
wub.gif
Congrats on such a beautiful little girl!
aktion033.gif

-Kris

Latest posts

Back