Foaling Season 2008 is Complete!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
Our foaling season was completed Monday and Tuesday of this week!
default_aktion033.gif

Here is our first Shetland baby sired by Red Alert and out of Bonnie, a Mardi Gras daughter. He's a colt (again :DOH! ), but has a neck and a half, and is my FAVORITE color. Thank you Redi and Bonnie for giving me a bay with chrome! He's not unfolded in this pic at all, but I know how all of you are with posts without pictures and I wanted to share!
default_wub.png

216.jpg

And here is a Mardi Gra daughter out of a Masters bred mare. I just love this little girl's face.
default_wub.png

Beads188.jpg

This concludes our foaling season here at Strasslein. It's been a great year for us with 5 fillies and 6 colts.
default_aktion033.gif

ETA: Updated pics of the colt on page 2.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on a great foal crop Lisa & Mike.
default_aktion033.gif

That little filly there is a knockout. I just love her coloring!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone!

That filly
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
. Would love to see some more of her
default_wub.png
I need to get some unfolded pics of both of them now that they are figuring out that things are interesting and holding their little heads up and giving ears.
default_biggrin.png

Oh they are very pretty... congrats! Do you have new pictures yet?

Andrea

Yes, finally got some pictures of the new Redi colt! His name is Stasslein Red E Justin Case and here he is unfolded.
default_biggrin.png

IMG_3420.jpg
IMG_3462.jpg

The filly's pasture is being taken over by weeds, so we need to get it brush hogged to find her! :DOH!

Latest posts

Back