Foaling Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarwoodAcres

Reaction score
I've been thinking heavily of purchasing a foaling cam system. We have a metal barn but I'd like something that will go metal or wood as we will be getting our own place and have no idea on the situation of the barn when we move. We're currently boarding. I am 15 min from the barn and we have a maiden mare due next summer. (if she took). I'd like something I can hook up to mare stare so I can have the help of everyone, and the so everyone gets the joy of watching
default_smile.png
. But more for myself So I can watch from a distance. In the case of something happening, I can call The facility owners and they can go out immediatly.

What do you use?

Is there anything cheaping then $300-$800 cameras? I am not opposed to spending the money but would like the cheaper rout if possible.

Where did you buy your cameras?

We bought very inexpensive cameras online, think they were $40 for color, indoor/outdoor, low light cameras. Ours are hard wired because of the distance from the barn to the house.

So, yes you can get cameras set up inexpensively.

We had to purchase a "dazzle" from best buy to be able to stream live through marestare. I think it was around $40

Latest posts

Back