Foal Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Well this warm weather that we have been having has got me into the clipping mood and i have been clipping heads and necks on some of the foals.

The first is a colt that is almost 2 months old. He is sired by our National Grand Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy and out of a daughter of NFC's Don Juan. He is all legs, i really don't know where he got his long legs from because his sire is like 29" and his dam is 33" but he was around 24" when he was born, i don't think he is going to go over 34" because he hasn't grown very much but you would have thought he was going to be a giraffe when he was born.

anniecolt1.jpg

anniecolt4.jpg

This next foal I clipped is a filly that was born a couple weeks ago. She is out of one of our stallions, Lucky Four Gallants Galaxy and out of a gorgeous palomino mare that was shown very successfully when she was in her younger days. I can't wait to see how she matures, i think she has a bright future ahead of her as a show horse.

PIMG0767.jpg

PIMG0749.jpg

candleglowfilly1.jpg

The next is Gander Hill Platinums Ritzy Girl, she is almost 2 months old. Her sire is Ravenwood Platinum Medallion a son of Reserve World Grand Champion, Hunt House Farms Medallion and her dam is a gorgeous daughter of Little Kings Black Velvet. Her dam is one of our best producing mares and this filly is no exception, she has a show future ahead of her too.

ritzygirl2.jpg

ritzygirl1.jpg

The next is Gander Hill Classy Look N Lady, she is a little over 2 months old now. Her sire is National Champion producing, Sandhills Farm Wardance and her dam is a mare we bought in foal to him at a sale last year. I am thinking that she may be grulla because her dam is a dun and her sire is a black and white pinto that is homozygous for black. I guess the only way to find out is to have her tested to see, but i would almost guess she is. What do ya'll think? But this is my favorite foal so far, she is very showy and i have big plans for her as a future show horse and will probably show her as a weanling later in the year.

classy5.jpg

classy3.jpg

classy2.jpg

Hope you enjoy all the pictures.

Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all beautiful but i really like the last two
default_smile.png
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats, how many more mares do you have left to foal out ?

Oh my Gosh...Aubrey..that filly (Classy Look N Lady) is stunning..she is so "up" and so full of presence...I have no idea about color but man is she gorgeous!

edited for typo*

Last edited by a moderator:
All 4 of them are lovely!
default_yes.gif
I think you could have a competitive show string there
default_yes.gif
Congrats on some beautiful foals and good luck with the rest that are yet to come!

Very nice.
default_yes.gif
I'm dying to clip Erica's head/neck but they are calling for lows in the 30s this weekend/beginning of next week.

Your foals look fabulous! I think they are all going to do great in the showring! I can't wait to be able to clip my baby, but I suppose I better wait a while longer.

gorgious, and what a lot of clipping you are going to have to do?

Cannot wait for the other 10 fillies coming your way?
default_saludando.gif

I like them all very much! Regarding that last filly, she doesn't strike me as grulla. I'd say black.

Leia

They are gorgeous Aubrey! You have had a great foal crop so far this year. There is something very special about Classy. I think she is going to make you proud in the show ring. She is beautiful!
default_wub.png

Congrats on all of them, Aubrey!!

I have to say my favorites are the Filly out of Gallants Galaxy and Classy
default_yes.gif

Good luck with all of your remaining babies!

Aubrey, they all look fantastic! Thanks for sharing the photos...

They sure are growing quickly!!..there all looking so "grown up" all ready.

They are all gorgeous! I can't decide which one I like the most.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back