Foal photo's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats sshe is so pretty! She looks like a little fawn
wub.gif

wow it's been hard keeping up with all these postings while borrowing someone else's computer! hopefully soon i'll be back home and on my own! Anyhow as for color..honestly i think she's just a chestnut, though there was some serious questions as to weather she might possibly be a red dun since at night she looked to have a prominant dorsal stripe..now i just think it's counter shading maybe. Her dam is a really dark dun (i even questioned that till her barring started appearing) and sire is a grey... *shug* these mini colors confuse me anyhow..lol i guess she is what she is..even if i don't really know what color that is! lol. I"ve been very happy with what was produced between this cross (not just barn blidness here..). she's very well put together and i certainly hope as she grow's she'll stay nice..we'll see. I can't wait to get her home where i can play with her anytime i want..right now i'm a half hour away or better so it's not easy to get out to see her all the time!

Latest posts

Back