Foal Halter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyS

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where in the world I can find a halter for my daughter's 3 month old mininature?

Thanks,

Shelley

Ok, first how was the party and where are the pics of her surprised looks!?

I have several, I send one off to you if you like. You can buy them at most online sellers. Look on the LB Main page for the vendors. I like Star Lake. Adjustable noses are important!

Dimimore said:
Ok, first how was the party and where are the pics of her surprised looks!?
I have several, I send one off to you if you like.  You can buy them at most online sellers.  Look on the LB Main page for the vendors.  I like Star Lake.  Adjustable noses are important!

478113[/snapback]

The party was AWESOME! I'll email you some pictures. She named her little filly, Pixie. Don't know where she got that, but she must look like a Pixie because she'd only had them for 5 minutes and I said, "What are you going to name her?" She didn't hesitate, "PIXIE!" I've never heard her mention that name so it must have just come to her. Pixie suits her well. Watch your email. I did buy one yesterday from Prime Design. It was $14, which I didn't think a bad price. Thank you so much for the offer to send me one... that is really nice of you. I'll do a search on Star Lake cause I'm sure I'll be needing more supplies along. Shelley

Latest posts

Back