Flyin' G Farm Cam Up & Running!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, look at that gorgeous little head!! Such a sweet expression - the rest of him is pretty good too! LOL!! I LOVE him.
default_yes.gif

Clever Betsy - she really has scored top dollar with this little chap!!
default_thumbup.gif

wow he is just adorable, I need to kiss that little nose
default_smile.png
Well done Betsy you cooked him to perfection.
default_yes.gif

2.50am and all is quiet. Missy wants to go down but she can't seem to do it.

These 2 are just adorable to watch
default_yes.gif
Joker was hungry but mum was just too tired

joker.jpg

so he had a major tantrum and mum gave in
default_smile.png

joker2.jpg

Those pictures are so cute, Renee!

Awe bless her - at least she knows how to get her rest and care for her baby at the same time Clever girl!
default_thumbup.gif

Sure, I can work on that tonight when I get home! This morning they are all pretty much the same...so my guess is at least one of them will wait until this weekend because we will have my 9 year old nephew...and whichever horse decides she wants to foal will also wait until about 2 am so that we get no sleep...but will still need to be up to entertain the nephew and cook Easter dinner Sunday! LOL

I still think Missy will be next up...Baile is making progress but still has a ways to go before I consider her bagged up. Blue is pretty much at a stand still and doing nothing so I'm sure she took later. We do also have a couple of mares that I believe to be bred that would be due in May. I had stallions that decided to test my fences last year...1 escaped once (Titan) and the other escaped 3 times over the span of a month (Bonsai...who I nicknamed "Ninja Pony")...and 2 mares are looking like they are bred...2 more I thought might be, although they aren't quite looking as plump as I think they should. Bonsai settled his mares generally very quickly where Titan took a little longer, so my guess is they would be Bonsai babies if they are in fact bred. One mare I know was bred to him. I watched as Bonsai was escaping and got down to the barn just as he was wrapping up...he was pretty proud of himself too, until he realized I was there to catch his sneaky butt and put him away! LOL I lost Bonsai in August...so having a couple of foals by him this year would be a nice thing for me
default_smile.png

I am sorry to here you lost Bonsai.

RIP little guy and run free with no more fences.

Hi everyone! Here are some pictures from tonight of Missy and Baile...definitely not fantastic pictures, but better than nothing
default_smile.png
Blue isn't doing anything exciting at all...definitely nothing picture-worthy! LOL

Missy's bag is pretty full/tight tonight and she's been miserable and antsy all day. Baile's bag is smaller, but also feeling fairly full/tight, although her nipples are still pointing towards each other.

Missy:

missy14-4-12.jpg

missy24-4-12.jpg

Baile:

Baile14-4-12.jpg

Baile24-4-12.jpg

WOW!! Missy looks as though she will foal very soon and I dont think Baile will be far behind her!

Approx 12.30am and all is quiet.

congrats.gif
on your Easter
colt.gif
default_smile.png
He is just adorable.
default_thumbup.gif
I can't wait to see some pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! Missy apparently broke her breeder alert, so fortunately someone from marestare was watching and gave me a call! He is a flashy colt, big blaze and 3 socks. A good friend of mine (who I co-owned Sun with) has been wanting one just like him for quite a while now, so we're just wrapping up the details for her to have him
default_smile.png
She has nick named him Eclipse, but is still working on a registered name for him.

We are having a beautiful weekend here, so we were able to let them out for a little while today. Here is a picture of him from earlier today:

539954_10150802876191788_682786787_12453468_756960063_n.jpg

Baile is about the same...she still needs to bag up before I consider her ready. She does have the breeder alert on (and hers is working! LOL) just in case. Blue is doing nothing exciting at all...so we have a while with her.

We do still have 2-3 more mares that we are keeping an eye on who would be due in May if they are bred. They all are looking like they are pretty plump...but I'm not 100% convinced yet...so they may be on cam later on this month
default_smile.png

Thanks again for watching!

Tracy

Wow...I have been horrible about updating...sorry! We've had A LOT happen since I last posted
default_smile.png

First, I let a friend bring 2 of her mares over to foal out. She is one of the top trainers in the NW and she was getting panicky because show season started last weekend for us, and her mares still hadn't foaled. One of them is a maiden, so of course she was especially nervous! So Zena came over first (black pinto on bottom right cam) just about 2 weeks ago. Then Ebony (bottom left) came just a little over a week ago. Ebony is a 20 year old been there, done that broodmare. We had moved Missy and her colt down to the barn and brought Baile up to watch and also Bequest.

On April 30th, Baile foaled a gorgeous colt! Then yesterday Ebony foaled a gorgeous bay pinto colt at 3pm...and Bequest foaled a very nice sorrel (possibly white appy butt) colt at around 9pm...so busy day! LOL

We are still waiting on Zena...she is not making much progress bag-wise, but being a maiden I'm not sure what she's going to do. We are going to put the transmitter on her tonight just in case...because she was bred right before Ebony.

And then in the next week or so, I anticipate bringing up at least 1 of the mares from the next "round" of girls...she has foaled at 315ish days and then last year foaled too early (around 290 days...colt wasn't ready)...so we've been keeping an eye on her but now that the other mares have foaled, we can bring her under camera. She doesn't have a super huge bag yet but is starting to make some progress. I'll introduce the next round of girls soon
default_smile.png

So for now, Bequest and her colt are top left, Baile and her colt are top right, Ebony and her colt are bottom left, and Zena is bottom right. Geez...do you see the colt theme we have going on! LOL

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Congratulations on all your healthy boys
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thanks for the update
default_thumbup.gif
Do we get any pics too
default_please.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am working on pictures of the colts born yesterday...but here is Baile's colt born Monday
default_smile.png
He was only a day old so still lots of unfolding to do, but I'm hoping the weather will be nice this weekend so we can get them all outside!

535572_10150870868716788_682786787_12660505_288009134_n.jpg

554303_10150870868881788_682786787_12660507_1593234691_n.jpg

536573_10150870868981788_682786787_12660508_346148666_n.jpg

389657_10150870869081788_682786787_12660509_1815791184_n.jpg

Thanks! While it is a bummer getting ALL colts so far...they're all really nice colts and healthy, so I can't complain too much
default_smile.png
My husband said he's going to buy a hot dog stand because we're going to have a lot of weiners for sale! LOL

Latest posts

Back