Flyin' G Farm ~ 2015 Due Dates

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just being a typical mare, I guess. Keep us posted. We're praying for an uneventful foaling and can't wait to see this little one!

We have a palomino FILLY born last night at 8:30 pm!!! She is gorgeous, I'm totally in love
default_smile.png
. I posted a picture on our farm page on FB, it's a terrible picture but she's not cooperating with me! Lol. Flyin' G Farm is our page .

Congratulations for the third baby born in the last 24 hours!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures as I don't do FB, so I hope you'll post the pictures here as well! She sounds beautiful.... can't wait to see!!!!

Here she is. This is a not so great picture of her at about 8 hours old, that really does her no justice. She is so dainty and refined with super tippy ears and a gorgeous head. I think she will have 4 socks (she has 4 white hooves), she has a blaze and I think at least one blue eye. The stalls is kind of dark, so it is hard to tell for sure. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend and we can get her outside for more (hopefully much better) pictures that show just how pretty she really is in person!

Our next 2 mares due are bagging up, so we should have them on camera hopefully this weekend.

3-18 Chloe filly.jpg

Oh, she is beautiful! I am sure you are over the moon thrilled with her. I sure would be. Congratulations on a beautiful girl. And I love her long legs.

Very cute beautiful dish. And wow those legs!!! I think my girls will be having stumpy babies, since all the legs have been taken lol
default_smile.png

Congrats! She does look super refined in the picture. So if she looks this good in a 'bad' picture, can't wait to see what the next round of photos shows!
default_smile.png

She is definitely dainty and refined, and the legs are so long and wonderful! I'd be very excited, too! Can't wait to see more of her!

What a gorgeous little girl - many congratulations -cant wait to see more pictures!

Latest posts

Back