Fly Shipping!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I was wondering about fly shipping, Is it better than ground shipping? Is it cheaper? Is it easier for the horse? Tell me all the pro's and con's.

Thanks,

-Gage-

All I can say is Race horses fly all the time from race track to race track..Must be ok with them. And for anything that is quite far I would think that flying would be cheaper then ground trucking?

Last edited by a moderator:
yah, you would think that, cause for a human, its less than $1000.00 to fly from Flordia to Utah! And Minis are about the same size, or if it was a baby, it would be just like sending a puppy, my freinds sister just shiped a dog from like Mousourii to Utah, and it was only $150.00 You would think that it would be the same for minis, since they are the same size as a large dog!

-Gage-

Gage said:
yah, you would think that, cause for a human, its less than $1000.00 to fly from Flordia to Utah!  And Minis are about the same size,  or if it was a baby, it would be just like sending a puppy,  my freinds sister just shiped a dog from like Mousourii to Utah, and it was only $150.00 You would think that it would be the same for minis, since they are the same size as a large dog!
-Gage-

462298[/snapback]

It is going be quite higher then that~! I had a dog flown from Texas to Minn and the cost was that of an adult ticket about $375 I think that is what it was plus the cost of the Grate etc... But I would think still should be less then trucking.

I think the total cost to fly that puppy From Texas DFW to the Minn airport was $450 with the cost of the grate..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back