Florida's "Aqua Fur"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
<sighs>
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida has been sinking for a million years Tanya. Where ya been gal? lol

But I doubt that the weight of the people is going to cause it's domb.

It's the polar tilt that is going to do it in.

Yalls better head up here!!!!!

Yalls better head up here!!!!!
Are you kidding, Marty. There is not a day that goes by that you don't have some sort of something
new_shocked.gif
going on "UP THERE"

I'll stay here where it's nice and quiet..even with a polar tilt.

I actually thought this thread was started as a spoof but after reading it I guess it is genuine. The aquifer is nothing more than the underground water supply. In some areas such as the one I live in the aquifer stretches over forty miles in length. At some point the rainwater and surface water descends and becomes part of this underground "lake" and is in turn returned to the surface in the form of springs, creeks, lakes etc. There are in some places (Florida) where sink holes open up and swallow houses, roads etc. The old saying "Poo happens" comes to mind. But to put your mind to rest I doubt that bringing in all the additional building supplies is going to speed up the rate the state is sinking. There will come a day when there will need to be a levee system (as in Holland) to keep things habitable but that will be several thousand years or so into the future. I might suggest that you find a new topic to be concerned about and put this one to rest. Respectfully Geese.

justaboutgeese said:
I might suggest that you find a new topic to be concerned about and put this one to rest.  Respectfully Geese.
464006[/snapback]

Oh man.
shutup.gif

Ok...all that I truly have on my mind's worry makes this one small drop in the bucket, LOL! If only...awe nevermind. LOL! Really though, this was just a "spoof" in effort to divert from my true "real" concerns. Truly, LOL!
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
unsure.gif

I do love ya though geese, I hope you know that, LOL!
cheekkiss.gif

Ok...resting now.
thumbup.gif
Nighty night.

I guess, so much for "that" attempt at a chuckle in my day.
wacko.gif
rolleyes.gif

<Stretching into a long drawn out yawn>... yep's that's my que to call it a night from the ol puter time too.
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah Geese.....Tell Tanya that there is nothing to worry about....that "poo happens".....

Knowing Tanya -- the "poo" will happen in HER back yard!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif

MA

Latest posts

Back