Floating away.....RAIN RAIN RAIN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
RAIN RAIN RAIN.............enough already, I have one stall flooding, and another half way, it rained sooo hard last night, and hailed, and it is cold.......the wind is blowing........ewwww I want SUMMER.

Anyway, had to double a couple mares up in stalls till this one dries out and we can haul some more dirt in to make it higher.......like I don;t have enough to worry about with Marestare......and now slopping through the mud.......I think I am looking at breeding back in June, maybe May will be better for foals......or heck maybe even July for June foals.........haha This Crazy weather has to get straightened out soon!
default_wacko.png
Maybe I need to move where it is warm all the time? Texas maybe!
default_biggrin.png

Now I am begging the mares to hold them in a little longer, till the sun comes back out to stay......
default_rolleyes.gif

Well, for what it is worth, the rain sure beats the 50 mph winds and dust storms we had up in northern KS a couple of days ago
default_smile.png
Today is raining and cold here, too! I am also thinking June babies would be just the thing next year
default_smile.png

Peggy

I think spring was canceled for this year.

We're supposed to have snow this week end

and some of the trees which should be in full

leaf are still looking like barren winter trees.

I do breed for June babies.....for just that reason,

to hopefully not have to deal with the rains.

Well, for what it is worth, the rain sure beats the 50 mph winds and dust storms we had up in northern KS a couple of days ago
default_smile.png
Today is raining and cold here, too! I am also thinking June babies would be just the thing next year
default_smile.png
Peggy

Peggy we had those same winds, they where awful.....but at least the temps where decent, now the temps have dropped and rain rain rain........
default_no.gif

default_wink.png
We got NO rain but wind and this evening it is cloudy-quiet and the quail-pheasant and the birds are singing
default_aktion033.gif
and the minis are all standing outside with their heads bobbing up & down like they are content for a change. it sure wears everyone down with these winds. Michele YOU need to go pamper yourself
default_yes.gif
and I even made some banana nut bread and we are going out to the barn to blend in with the minis (you know we will get mobbed)
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back