Fletcher NC Show-Where to stay?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavensminis

Reaction score
Hello,

I have heard all these wonderful things about the Fletcher show, so I am super excited about going!!! I was booking my hotel room and thought what if there is a better hotel/ better deal that I am missing. I have never been so I don't know the lay of the land. What hotels are close and nice, without having to take out a loan on the home--hehe!! Any advice about the location, facility, etc. I would appricate!! Thanks

I live in Asheville, so have not stayed at these motels, but here are a few that are very close. You can probably check them out online.

Budget Motel 828-684-2200

Econo Lodge 828-684-1200 196 Underwood Rd Fletcher, NC

( This is where our trainers stay every year.)

Hampton Inn 828-687-0806 18 Rockwood Rd Fletcher, NC

Holiday Inn 828-684-4-1213 550 New Airport Rd Fletcher, NC

I live in Asheville, so have not stayed at these motels, but here are a few that are very close. You can probably check them out online.

Budget Motel 828-684-2200

Econo Lodge 828-684-1200 196 Underwood Rd Fletcher, NC

( This is where our trainers stay every year.)

Hampton Inn 828-687-0806 18 Rockwood Rd Fletcher, NC

Holiday Inn 828-684-4-1213 550 New Airport Rd Fletcher, NC

Thank You--Not being from the area, I would'nt want to drive along way and get to a questionable hotel.

You may want to make those reservations in advance ... that weekend there is also a huge car show in the same area and those hotels rooms go fast .

edited , cuz I can't spell today :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wink.png
Thanks

Latest posts

Back