Fletcher, NC show results.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_antha

Reaction score
Whooo one more show down on ly a few more to go hehe. Judges were Roger Eitel, Barbara Ellison, Judith Warner

K-Nells Spin To Win-

Solid Color Stallions/Geldings (R)- 1st, 2nd, 1st

Solid Color Stallions/Geldings(A)- 1st, 4th, 1st

Jr. Geldings 31-33(3)- 2nd, 2nd, 1st 1 reserve

Amateur Jr. Geldings()- 1st, 1st, 2nd 1 grand

Lucky Four Black Velvet Bandofire-

Sr. Geldings 30-32(5)- 1st, 1st, 1st 1 reserve grand

Model Geldings(4)-1st, 1st, 1st

Amateur Sr Geldings(6)- 1st, 2nd, 2nd 1 reserve grand

Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa

Reserve Champion Jr Mare ®

Jr. Mares (19)- 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Amateur Mares(6) - 1st, 2nd, 2nd

Yearling Mares 28-30(6)- 1st, 2nd, 2nd

Amateur Mares(11)- 2nd, 1st, 1st 2 reserve grands

AOTE(7)- 2nd, 4th, 1st

Aloha Acres AJH Special Kinda Magic-

Weanling Stallions under 30(6)-1st, 1st, 2nd 1 reserve grand

Ravenwood AJH Imperial Destiny-

Weanling Mares 30 and under(3)- 2nd, 2nd, 2nd

Aloha Acres Magics In Glen-

Yearling Stallions 28-30(5)-1st, 1st, 1st 1 reserve grand Amateur Jr. Stallions- 1st,

Villas Party Doll

Jr Mares 28-30(4)- 1st , 1st, 1st 1 reserve grand

aktion033.gif

I am so please with how my guys did....and there are more placings and classes (mostly R) but i just cant remember them haha. Long weekend! Congrats to everyone who did really well this weekend (especially the Frasiers) and now its off to Julep Cup!

Samantha

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on all the great placings! Get that couple days rest before you head out to KY!

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congradulations Samantha, your Herd did wonderful and you are quite the young trainer. Let me know when you go pro. I need to send a certain little stallion with you. You know who!! We had a blast and so good to see you guys again. We need to go to a show without our horses so we can sit down and talk LOL
biggrin.gif
Keep up the good work. Maryann

We also found out that our yearling filly, Analisa is on the AMHA Honor Roll now for both Amateur Jr Mares Level 1 and AOTE mares. Our new yearling stallion shown by Randy Hart, Aloha Acres Magics In Glen is also on there in yearling stallions 28 - 30. So great news to come home too.

A huge Thank You to Randy and Vicki Hart of Wee Equine Training Center on preparing and showing both Glen and Villas Party Doll. We are very proud of both of them.

And yes maryann we need a weekend without horses, do those really ever happen
questions.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations Samantha~ You go girl!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations, Samantha and Karen!!! Those are some very impressive results!!!!

champagne.gif
champagne.gif
champagne.gif
champagne.gif
champagne.gif

[SIZE=21pt]AWESOME!!!![/SIZE]

Samantha, I'm so proud of you, your mom and all of your beautiful horses!

WAY TO GO!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

WOW those are fantastic placings!
aktion033.gif
Congrats to you and your horses. I'd say good luck at the next show but you don't look like you need any
biggrin.gif
Joyce

Congratulations on a wonderful show...
aktion033.gif
I wanted so to go to the show ( only 1 hour 45 mins. from me but chickened out because of the storms and firecrackers.)
wink.gif

Congrats... and we had a huge turnout this yr at this show....

yearling mares for R had 18 ENTRIES

There was a really good photographer at the show and as soon as I get pictures from him I will post the ones of Lisa, the first ones we have gotten all year. We are so proud of her, she is the only one that we show consistantly that Samantha did all the work on. And she is only getting better.

Thank you everyone, this was a good show for us. It was nice to see everyone and socialize for the weekend.

Latest posts

Back