Flashy new filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkstar

Reaction score
This colorful little girl was just born early this morning. Colorwise she has ALOT going on. She is a bay tobiano overo appaloosa(possible snowcap) with partial blue eyes. On top of the color she should have incredible movement also.

I'm not quite sure on a name yet. Image of Excess seems kinda fitting. As you can probably tell, I'm very proud of this girl!
default_smile.png

Excess1.jpg

Excess2.jpg

You should be proud she's gorgeous, congratulations!!!!

Wow!!! She really does have a lot of fancy color things happening!!! Congrats on such a pretty filly
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

OH MY>>>> :new_shocked:

GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(and you thought you used up all the color last year...
default_wink.png
: )

So that's why I had all solid fillies this year--the Filly Fairy was saving it all up for this pretty little girl! Congratulations! I think the name is perfect!

My oh my! She's gorgeous! Congratulations!! I think her name is perfect!

I'd like to see more photos of this girl as she grows up!

WOW.. Congradulations on your newie baby. She is just adorable, and colorful..

She looks like she isn't quite sure what she wants to be!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Very pretty little filly, congrats!

Thank you every one for the nice comments! She's our first foal that has the tobiano pattern. I keep catching myself staring at her.
default_smile.png
Sapphires full sister keeps staring at the baby through he fence also. So I guess I'm not the only one. lol I think she might be little jealous.

Thanks again every one
default_smile.png

Very beautiful!!!

I can tell you it is soo very hard ...not to buy mini's right now... If I was and she was for sale..would add her to my list!
default_yes.gif
:

:new_shocked: wow she is nice looking and marking are great.

who is her sire and dam?Is she s keeper?

who is her sire and dam?Is she s keeper?
Brewers Orion Image X Darkstars Eagles Sapphire

I'm not sure yet. I want to wait for our last two foals before I decide who to keep and who to sell. I want to keep them all!!! lol

Back