Flanders Video is wondering

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what I thought.. I called him and he said it was working I said nope not since the break I am not sure he believed me I told him I would post here and see if it was still out and call him back he wanted to know if anyone was able to watch.. I can not see it on their page or the windows media link

still no SHOW
default_no.gif

Let him know it was not working will let you know what I find out

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok there is an issue with the link... go to flandersvideoproductions.com and then click the link from there. Something broke from this morning so if you are having the link with the /2010 it will not work???

I do not know how or why but mine is working now

try this link instead

http://www.flandersvideoproductions.com/Show1.htm

I can see it now.

I would like to also request that we get to see the 3rd-6th place horses as well. It seems everyyear they concentrate on the first place and reserve horses and we miss seeing who got 3rd and so on. We get to see the 1 &2nd place horses about 3 times as it is, seeing who else got top ten would be appreaciated.

Thanks for the link.. yes this one is working..

Your the best...Do you know what class

LOL your welcome it wasn't easy but you can bet I needed it before my kid showed again tomorrow...

They are on Class 8 right now

Remember any donations for the web cast would be greatly appreciated just call the show office or you can do a shout out and pay directly from the Flanders site!

All I ever see is the box with ads in it, the show never comes on. I said this this morning and no one would answer me how can I see the show? Why do I only see the ads?
default_sad.png

PLEASE HELP

Does someone know what class is the last one tonight?

How long do you think it will go on till?

My tired eyes...
default_wink.png

found class Schedule..

Ok there is an issue with the link... go to flandersvideoproductions.com and then click the link from there. Something broke from this morning so if you are having the link with the /2010 it will not work???

I do not know how or why but mine is working now

try this link instead

http://www.flandersvideoproductions.com/Show1.htm
The link is not working for me eathier when it does work it keeps skipping or stopping.

it doesn't work for me either

Latest posts

Back