Flames

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow, now I don't feel so badly about being a fairly new member. I too feel there are a handful of people on the foeum that love to flame for any reason at all and even for no reason!
unsure.gif
I have felt like leaving also, after just a short time but can't find the get out place either.
sad.gif
So now I have decided that whenever I can I am going to respond to those who don't seem to get much of a response if it is something I can contribute to...sometimes just a congratulation or good luck etc. Granted there are some that are very good friends who take off on converstions of their own but I just hope now, to be as tolerant as I can and hopefully not feel like I have to leave.
yes.gif
We can all help support each other since we all feel like we are in the same boat. I do think that thread went on for a long time just because many wanted to let her know they were supportive but also I think the topics have been scarce lately. Hugs to all who feel left out ...Mary
thumbup.gif

BTW rescueing animals is a very noble cause and you should only being praised for the good work.

I have missed your post too Steph!! Please reconsider your decision to leave, there are many here, obviously, that enjoy you being here!!

Buckskin gal said:
Holy cow, now I don't feel so badly about being a fairly new member. I too feel there are a handful of people on the foeum that love to flame for any reason at all and even for no reason!
unsure.gif
I have felt like leaving also, after just a short time but can't find the get out place either.
sad.gif
So now I have decided that whenever I can I am going to respond to those who don't seem to get much of a response if it is something I can contribute to...sometimes just a congratulation or good luck etc. Granted there are some that are very good friends who take off on converstions of their own but I just hope now, to be as tolerant as I can and hopefully not feel like I have to leave. 
yes.gif
We can all help support each other since we all feel like we are in the same boat. I do think that thread went on for a long time just because many wanted to let her know they were supportive but also I think the topics have been scarce lately. Hugs to all who feel left out ...Mary
thumbup.gif

BTW rescueing animals is a very noble cause and you should only being praised for the good work.

467374[/snapback]

Don't mean to take over the thread or anything, but.... Mary, is that Bow in your avatar? And, is that a "duster" he's playing with? He's so darn cute, what a character.
wub.gif

Yep that is Bow and his duster. Actually we were trying to get his attention with it but he thought it was a toy for him to play with. He is such an in your face boy that it is hard to keep him back for a picture. Mary
wink.gif

chandab said:
Buckskin gal said:
unsure.gif
sad.gif
yes.gif
thumbup.gif

467374[/snapback]

Don't mean to take over the thread or anything, but.... Mary, is that Bow in your avatar? And, is that a "duster" he's playing with? He's so darn cute, what a character.
wub.gif

467498[/snapback]

I think everyone feels slighted one way or the other in a lot of the forums. We desparately won't to feel a part and contribute, but some of us get lost in the shuffle. It is still a good place to vent or ask questions looking for some kind of answer. I have lots of animals, our animal control here is terrible, so like you that's not a choice, as long as the animals are happy and loved that's all that counts and let me tell you when my mini donk doesn't get her daily dose of love, she usually let's me know about it HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back