Flabys Supreme RIP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REO: i took him to have a post done on him (may have said this already my mind is not as quick as usual) and just before they took him out of my trailer i cut some of his mane. I could not bring myself to do it when he was still alive. I have taken a quick look at the website and I will be sending my mane cuttings to them. Thank you so much for the information.

Thanks to everyone else, i am so happy there are people out there who own and love his foals. He was a wonderful little man and yes, way before his time.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png

I just got your email, about Supreme.

We love his son, and blessed to have this colt.

So many of us remember Supreme, and will never forget him.

You can always come and visit when you are up to it and see Rowyn.

Talk soon, and all the best your way.

Michelle

equanox, i was going to contact you and ask if i could come out for a hug.

That is to funny!

Your are more then welcome to see Rowyn.

Like I said he LOVES the daughter, and I think it would be good for you as well.

You let me know.

Michelle

I met Supreme when he was at Blue Ice Farm. He was a neat little stallion.

Condolences and Hugs

So sorry for your loss. I am blessed to have a Flabys Supreme grandson. My colt's dam is by Flabys Supreme and my colt's sire is a Flabys Supreme grandson as well - he was a horse before his time for sure! And I know that is where my colt gets his fantastic color.

Safe travels to your boy. RIP.

Desi-6183fin.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Just remember he is running in beautiful green pastures with the wind blowing thru his mane. Be at peace and may God bless you and your family.

He was a standout in the show ring and a star for you as well - my condolences on the loss of your special guy... I think this thread needed a photo of him and I borrowed this one for that purpose...

image1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back