First try at a team

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanniecogan

Reaction score
I am so excited, we put the two minis together and in 10 minutes they were working like this,. my biggest dream is to have a team and be able to drive them. i am soooo excited.team work w susan 002.jpgteam work w susan 003.jpgteam work w susan 001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look good together. Sorry we wern't able to conect this year and ride I'm already making planns for this spring, and looking forward to getting together and seeing your new hitch.

They look really good! I know how excited you are. I remember when I started my first team! I know how excited now that I am doing six!

They look great! So happy for you, I know the dream as I have that dream too, can hardly wait to see more pictures!!

Yep, yep, yep - it is very exciting!! and they look great together. Good for you.

Can't wait to hear more about how they are doing. Have FUN.

how exciting! I had so much fun driving my pair, it was amazing how much more 'oomph' there was with driving the two, even though the vehicle had to be heavier than when they were driven as individuals.

have lots of fun
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back