First time showing, Our 4 year old grand daughter, it was a Fun Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
This picture was taken by Mark Helm he sure captured the moment..

Olivia and Double O Seven's Frist horse show...jpg

Halter class seven and under Got a First

Olivia mini show F.jpg

Olivia driving, papa is so proud... Got a Second

Olivia mini show P.jpg

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians.. Costume Class got a Second

Olivia mini show N.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my what a cute, gorgeous little grand daughter you have there! The mini is just perfect as well!

Many congratulations to them both!
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif

thank you all for looking and replys Papa and I had a big smile on our face all day..

thanks is this Kim ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite classes at the shows I attend/show at are the ones with the wee ones showing their horse.

Your granddaughter is adorable!! Congrats to you all
default_smile.png

She did a good job and looks like she had a grand time! That's what it's all about!
default_thumbup.gif

Watch out this can also become habit forming. I've had granddaughter showing with me for 2 yrs now. We travel all over. We have a blast. We started out with leadline,one show a year, when she was 2.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so SWEET!!! I am sure she will be forever grateful to you for this opportunity.
default_yes.gif

Oh my gosh how cute!!! did you ask her what she was saying to her little "horse"....the first pic is just priceless!! Im sure you and hubby had smiles ear to ear all day watching her horsewoman-ship!! Thanks for sharing. Does she have the bug yet? whens her next show!!!

Oh my gosh how cute!!! did you ask her what she was saying to her little "horse"....the first pic is just priceless!! Im sure you and hubby had smiles ear to ear all day watching her horsewoman-ship!! Thanks for sharing. Does she have the bug yet? whens her next show!!!
It is funny never seen this shot till the Photographer sent it to me.. he sure has an eye..

I know she said one time to him standing at the side Double O you are the beautiful.. and are you as excited as me...

Yes we plan on another fun show in August.. might be able to do 2 or 3 more.. as long as she has fun we will take her..

Latest posts

Back