First Time Out This Year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I brought the girls to a neighbor's ring for the first time this year, there's still a little snow but not enough to stop these two! We let them go and off they went!!!!!

What do you all think of miss Covergirl? Driving horse, maybe? Look at that trot! I don't think 12 is too old to learn some new tricks!
default_wink.png

Trot trot trot trot......
default_wub.png

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

And a few of both of them, Kassie has pretty long legs!

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

And a few Kassie candids, the camera loves that face!
default_wub.png

Meeting Toffee, a biggy.

IMG_1489.jpg

I see you!

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload but we had so much fun and those are only a few of the better shots!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for letting me share!!!!!!

~Rebecca

Great pictures! You do a great job of catching them moving!

I hope 12 isn't too old to learn to drive, the mini I got last year I was told was 8, but the vet and dentist tell me she is 11-12, and she starts her driving training here in Maine may 4th.

Do you think the snow will be gone by May?

I wish i could get movement photos of her but I stink at photos!

HPIM0569.jpg

Amy

OH MY GOD! Great job Becca! Glad you splurged for that camera, huh?
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guys for all the compliments! I've definitely figured out my camera, and yes Molly am I ever glad I got it! Best thing I've bought in a while. (Excluding my new harness.)
default_yes.gif

Barnbum- I was thinking the same thing, I love that picture. I'm getting it developed and blown up, I don't know exactly how big but pretty large, that one's going in the family room!
default_biggrin.png

~Rebecca

You always take such amazing pictures, I LOVE them!!!!!!!

The 6th one's my favorite, I love how their manes are bouncing around all pretty.

Those black and white pics are the BEST!

What kidn of camera did you splurge on?

What kidn of camera did you splurge on?
It's a Canon Powershot S5, and it's wonderful! Takes great videos too!
default_wink.png

Thank you again for the compliments, Alex it's great to know that you really like my photos, because they're just going to keep on coming!
default_biggrin.png

Maplegum- I really like the black and white, I've been taking a lot of black & whites lately and it seems to tone down something with way too much color and focus on the subject.

I'll be posting later this week, as we just finished building some really great jumps!
default_laugh.png

~Rebecca

Latest posts

Back