First time driving!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knottymare

Reaction score
I went to the NWMHC Schooling show last weekend. Posted a bunch of pictures in the miniature horse forum but wanted to drop in here and give a special Thank You to Leia who coached me. What a great time it was. Can't wait to do it again!

Ignore the horrible form... please
default_laugh.png
. I wish you could see the huge grin on my face!

200477_1905989806680_1149824875_2354340_3109841_n.jpg

I went to the NWMHC Schooling show last weekend. Posted a bunch of pictures in the miniature horse forum but wanted to drop in here and give a special Thank You to Leia who coached me. What a great time it was. Can't wait to do it again!

Ignore the horrible form... please
default_laugh.png
. I wish you could see the huge grin on my face!

200477_1905989806680_1149824875_2354340_3109841_n.jpg
You look like you are having fun
default_aktion033.gif

It was so nice meeting you there. You look like you are having a great time and I'm sure your grin is huge.

I'm hoping once the weather clears a little to get out there driving myself soon. Not to mention we will have Koda home soon enough and will need to drive him and put the miles on him.

It was so nice meeting you there. You look like you are having a great time and I'm sure your grin is huge.

I'm hoping once the weather clears a little to get out there driving myself soon. Not to mention we will have Koda home soon enough and will need to drive him and put the miles on him.
Very fun meeting you as well... shivering together! It will be fun to follow the development of the horses I have now met and the people I've made new friends with.

There is nothing like the first time driving!!! I think for my first driving experience I was grinning and smiling so hard my cheeks hurt by the time Hemi and I were finished. I was also laughing so much that he probably thinks my laugh is a driving cue for "faster" lol.
default_aktion033.gif

There is nothing like the first time driving!!! I think for my first driving experience I was grinning and smiling so hard my cheeks hurt by the time Hemi and I were finished. I was also laughing so much that he probably thinks my laugh is a driving cue for "faster" lol.
default_aktion033.gif
Isn't that what it's all about? We work hard and so what we do for fun should really be FUN!

I can't wait to do it again... but we have a lot to learn first. I'm pricing harnesses now... and carts. I have to sell a bunch of big horse tack ;)

Congratulations! Driving is a blast. Wait until you're ready for Roadster!!!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! Driving is a blast. Wait until you're ready for Roadster!!!
default_biggrin.png
Now I'll have to go look up what roadster is. Then, I'll be even more anxious to do THAT! Thanks alot for adding fuel to the fire
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting

Latest posts

Back