First time at a Water Hazard

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barefootin

Reaction score
Our little gang went to a Driving clinic this weekend. Lots of compliments on our little girls. They've only been driving a few months but most people would never know that. The video is of them going through actual water of ANY kind for the first time.

Chloe-Julie first time water hazard.MOV

The bay is Chloe. She only has about 10 drives on her. The instructor made several comments on her willingness and how well she worked. The Black and White Pinto is my son's mare Julie. She has maybe 30 drives on her. We just couldn't be happier with them.

Attachments

• Chloe-Julie first time water hazard.MOV
    3.9 MB · Views: 93
that looks like fun...wish they had clinics around here...lucky you...

unrelated thought...any ideas where a person could buy the black wheels like on the cart that enters the water after Chloe???

Sandi

The place with the best price for the wheels like what is on the cart that Julie pulls is Kingston Saddlery. They run about $280 for a pair which beats the $350 I found elsewhere.

Great video and thanx for sharing. They are doing so awesome!!

Where did you attend the driving clinic at and how many attendees were there? Who put the driving clinic on? Details, details, details - love to know what I've missed in my own area, LOL.

This was a Hazards clinic put on by The Carolina Carriage Club and held at Windridge Farm in Rutherfordton, NC. The instructor was Amy Neary. This place is practically down the the street from us. I didn't get to go myself since I'm stuck down in FLA. Mom said it was well attended and well run. They learned a lot. They also got confirmation that our horses really are doing as well as we thought they were. We weren't just wearing rose colored glasses. Which is very good because my kids will be driving the girls for the first time in the Youth Driving next month.

Latest posts

Back