First snow pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hhpminis

Reaction score
Otis Orchards, Washington (just east of Spokane)
Silly%20Maiden%20Mares%20web.jpg
Whoa%20web.jpg

The mares got a little frisky! The two bouncing around are maidens. Notice the old matriarch in the back, I can hear her saying, "silly maidens"

who%20mw%20web.jpg

Who me! I didnt' do it!

Heres%20looking%20at%20you%20kid%20web.jpg

Here's looking at you kid.

We just got our first flurries!
default_smile.png
Great pics!
default_biggrin.png

Oh Annette, they are so cute! Funny, it was our first snow today also, and where was I? Out taking pics of the furkids! LOL! Go see my video of training the girls, there is practically a blizzard going on in the background!

I need to go get some of my pics from today re-sized and uploaded, they are so cute!

Very nice Amy!

They have a good start. I was out today as well in the snow with horses in bitting rigs. These pictures are actually from a few days ago, we have had snow for a good week now. I think our last snowless day was Thanksgiving.

I have one mare in that is progressing very nicely. She is allowing me to add and tighten equipment about every other day, I am very proud of her. Now if she would just stand still to get groomed! LOL She is getting better at that as well. She is a bit herd bound.

We are getting quite a bit of fresh snow tonight and it is supposed to keep up through tomorrow morning and then turn to rain and get into the 40's. We are going to have a mess.

Great pictures! I love watching the horses run around in the snow! Mary

Latest posts

Back