First photo attempt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debd

Reaction score
This is my first attempt to post a photo. I hope I am doing this right. I would love it if someone would edit out the house in the background. I am new to the mini world. Have owned Tennessee Walking horses in the past and bought my first two miniatures several months ago. They have won our hearts. This is a picture of my 12 year old son giving a kiss to Jazz. My son has always had a gentle hand with animals and Jazz loves to come up and put his head into you and close his eyes. He always seems at peace when he is resting on us.

Thank you so much.

Deb

th_123_2359.jpg

Here is my version.

2lb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all so much. I love the picture with the tree in the background. Thanks for making the photo larger for me Breanne. I am going to try to learn photoshop this year (one of my many goals!) It is amazing what one can do with a photo.

Here, I ran the photo through some filters. I hope you like them!
default_yes.gif

Here is an "original".

original.png

And here are two through a filter.

dryb.png

waterc.png

Firefall, amazing job. did you just cut out the picture and plop it on another background? I have tried that but wow, you really need a steady hand.Where do you get the backgrounds?

Thanks Marty,

I start with a Collage maker and add the photo to the backgrounds but I us a masking tool thats on the collage maker that basically cuts the photo out for me, all I have to do is put the cut out line where I want them. Then on to Photosuite for fine tuning!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back