First National and last year as youth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carsyn

Reaction score
This year was my first year at nationals and I must say it was AWESOME! I showe my gelding Bear Farms Nu Dream in 6 clases and placed in 3! We got 4th in 13-17 obstacle driving over, 9th in 13-17 halter obstacle over, and 9th in 13-17 western country pleasure driving over. The best part is I did all the training on Dream. He was a good boy for most of his classes and I was very happy with him. He is my first driving horse and it makes me feel good that I trained him to top 10s. I also bought a new horse, Vanity Grove Farms Gamblin Man. He placed 4th in stallion over futurity and 9th in sweepstakes over. It was a great show and I look forward to going again and again! Thanks Donna for giving me the opportunity to buy Gambler!

Congrats!!!! Such a wonderful accomplishment! Good luck with your new horse!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Congratulations on your wins and new horse!!! Buster and Donna have really nice horses! They are hauling my stallion home for me, so I will be seeing them soon
default_yes.gif

A very big congratulations to you and your horse! Enjoy your wins and be proud as that is quite an accomplishment!!
default_smile.png

Big congrats on your placings I'll bet it feels great to have done all the work on him yourself and compete so well

and congrats on your new horse Vanity Grove has some beautiful horses, we have seen them show in DE when we go

Latest posts

Back