First mini pregnancy -- how close are we?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look like someone tried a little tasty, doesn't it. I guess Lark is trying to encourage her new friend to come out!😆

She's definitely progressed quite a bit since last pictures. Lady bits are much longer and her bag has filled. The teats are filling and separated, though she may fill enough to reduce that crease in the middle. It seems like she's had very loose stools, too. I noticed it in last pics but forgot to mention it.

Also, is she softened around the tail head? When you move her tail to the side can she pull it back? The pros will ask about "jello butt" too.

You posted your last picture while I was. She's progressed rapidly!! I *think* you're lucky enough to see waxing. However, I'll leave it to elizabeth.conder to decide, as she's more experienced.

Either way, I'd be watching like a hawk with 30 minute checks. Get ready!!! I hope your foaling kit's easy to grab!

It does look like someone tried a little tasty, doesn't it. I guess Lark is trying to encourage her new friend to come out!😆

She's definitely progressed quite a bit since last pictures. Lady bits are much longer and her bag has filled. The teats are filling and separated, though she may fill enough to reduce that crease in the middle. It seems like she's had very loose stools, too. I noticed it in last pics but forgot to mention it.

Also, is she softened around the tail head? When you move her tail to the side can she pull it back? The pros will ask about "jello butt" too.
Did you see my last post? I think we have have posted at the same time hahaha. I've now got wax or milk visible! 😱

You posted your last picture while I was. She's progressed rapidly!! I *think* you're lucky enough to see waxing. However, I'll leave it to elizabeth.conder to decide, as she's more experienced.

Either way, I'd be watching like a hawk with 30 minute checks. Get ready!!! I hope your foaling kit's easy to grab!
Hahaha we posted at the same time! We are moving our third camera over hahahaha. I'll be watching carefully and try to keep an eye throughout the night. Hoping she decides to foal before midnight because I love sleep hahahaha!

Hahaha we posted at the same time! We are moving our third camera over hahahaha. I'll be watching carefully and try to keep an eye throughout the night. Hoping she decides to foal before midnight because I love sleep hahahaha!
Here we go! Praying for mama Lark and that she stops keeping you waiting!

She's here! Here's the birth if you guys are interested! Little bay pinto filly -- we've named her Swift! Lark is BEYOND excited to have a new baby best friend and was already showing Swift her sweet moves. 🤣. Wren is such a good and loving mama. We feel very blessed!

Attachments

• Burros-182652-183120.mp4
    4.7 MB
All beautiful birds, who are deceptively delicate.🥰

Looks like you're developing quite a lovely flock of fillies and mares there. So very thankful prayers were answered and all went smoothly.

I wonder if Lark thinks she sipped and wished Swift into being?😆

All beautiful birds, who are deceptively delicate.🥰

Looks like you're developing quite a lovely flock of fillies and mares there. So very thankful prayers were answered and all went smoothly.

I wonder if Lark thinks she sipped and wished Swift into being?😆
I totally give Lark full credit. She's one to get the party started hahahahah!

Latest posts

Back