First foal of 2013 for CMC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMC

Reaction score
Our first foal of the season is here and it is a FILLY - foaled on January 30 at 8:10 PM. She is sired by CCMF Cash The Check and out of Mountain Highs Phoenix. She is tiny with 6.25" cannon bone. Her name is CMC Lady Eaglet but we should call her "spitfire". Here she is.

Lady1.jpg

Lady2.jpg

Lady3.jpg

Lady5.jpg

Lady6.jpg

Lady7.jpg

Lady8.jpg

Ohhh WOW
default_wub.png
..Absolutely Stunning ..Congratulations

so cute it looks like someone has thrown a snowball at her and it landed on her cute lil buttttt..so precious

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got to say that may be the prettiest little thing i have ever seen. Love her. .......now I am wondering why I did not get some apps while I was buying. hmm even though I am done buying I do see an app mini in my future...
default_yes.gif

Thank you all.

We have 3 more appy foals coming and then some non-appy. We lost one only 2 days after little Lady was born. One of our maiden mares aborted a tiny fewspot filly 2 months early due to a severely twisted cord. This was a first for us and what a heart-brake. So this little filly is getting a lot of attention
default_yes.gif

She is GORGEOUS!! Please don't tell my pinto friends that I like an App....

So sorry about your loss of the maiden mare's foal. I worry so much about Maidens and we have one that is 2 months from her due date right now.

AWWWW

you sure know how to grow some stunning foals! Always love seening them!

APPsolutely stunning- she is perfect!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry for the loss of your other foal......... so sad. I look forward to your beautiful babies each year!

Oh she is just so stunning - many congratulations!! So sorry you lost the little filly - sadly sometimes it is just not meant to be.

Good luck with the rest of your lovely mares.

Beautiful! Are they murky baby blue eyes or is that an actual true blue, can't tell from the glare.

Congrats!!! What a cutie-- She does look like someone threw a snowball on her!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

BEAUTIFUL!!!! And cute all together!! She certainly does look like she has snow on her tiny little butt! Congrats and enjoy your sweet filly!

So sorry that you lost a little filly, I am sure that was a very hard thing to go through.

WOW! She is just fantastic, love this little girl! Many congrats
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back