First foal of 2013 for CMC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again thank you for sharing our joy!

Carolyn R, I think these are just baby blue eyes. I don't think she will retain them as neither of her parents has blue eyes.

Targetsmom: We will say a prayer for your maiden mare. I know you had more than your share of heart-ache in this area. Your Max was STUNNING and I am sure you miss him terribly. He was part of God's great creation and given especially to you even though for such a short time!

Gorgeous little girl! Congrats! Sorry also for your loss...

I'd like to place my order for one just like her ... let me know when she's ready to come to Lousiana
default_yes.gif

Thank you ladies! We are praying that the rest of our foaling season is uneventful.

Congratulations on your first appy filly! Glad she arrived safe and sound, but I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of one early. That is so disappointing! I hope the rest of your foaling season goes well, with lots of healthy foals and mares!

Thank you Kim! You are most welcome to come and see the babies any time. Most of them should be here by the end of April with the last one coming in June.

Latest posts

Back