First foal ever

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovable minis

Reaction score
Just thought I would share with ya all our first foal(ever). All went fine, normal text book delivery. No problems at all. Cayenne is a great mother. Here is Lovable Hobby's Lil Hot Pepper..."Pepper"

100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1320.jpg

What color do you think he is? I think he has 2 blue eyes. He is around 20 inches tall.

Thanks for letting me share.

CONGRATS! He's really nice!!!
default_yes.gif
: I say he is black or smokey black (since mom looks to be palomino.)

Pretty baby!!! :aktion033:

Donna, how I miss you! I hope you and your family (two and four legged) are doing fine! I'm doing good, as are the horses.... just so busy... I think of you and your 'babies' often though!

I am SO glad to hear Cayenne foaled a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Talk about STUNNING... If you decide to sell, let me know, honestly! He is gorgeous... Pepper looks to be a black tovero (splash overo & tobiano, to me). His sire is the buckskin pinto, right? Then I'd assume smokey black, you could have him tested to know for sure. He looks like he as a good possibility of being homozygous tobiano, again you can have him tested to know for sure. His eyes do look blue from the photos, but time will tell. He reminds me so much of my Sky baby...

You have every right to be proud and brag, talk about a great looking first baby to represent your farm.

Take care and give the mare and baby extra snuggles for me. You know you have to keep me updated with pictures, right?!

Wow that is one loud fancy baby, congrats!!!! His face is totally different on each side, very neat. What a way to start off, lucky u.

Good to hear all is good with you Michelle. I have missed our talks/e-mails. We are all fine and so excited about our sweet baby.

Yep, Dad is the Buckskin Pinto and Yes, mom is a palamino pinto.

Right now plans are to keep. I am so excited. Pinch me and wake me up...LOL

Oh Donna! He is STUNNING!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family!!!! :aktion033: :saludando:

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

Isnt he just precious and stunning!! :new_shocked:

He is outrageous!!! Congratulations!!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

He is simply gorgeous
default_yes.gif
: Very nice coloring and spots. Could be homozygous. Congrats on your first foal, glad all went well. Don't blame you for keeping that one
default_wub.png
:

Wow, look at him ... all legs and neck!
default_yes.gif
: And certainly very colorful! Congratulations!

Conny

Handsome boy! I love his markings!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations! :aktion033:

Well I would just call him gorgeous...but probably smoky black..Congratulations on your Habanero Pepper the hottest of them all.. :bgrin
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

YAY! Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Denise

Silversong Farm

Thanks everyone. He is great and mom is doing such a good job too. I am so glad all went fine.

He is adorable. That face is outstanding.

Pepper fits him perfect.

The first baby is the one you will always remember. I hope you decide to keep him. Really going to be loud colored and showy.

Latest posts

Back