First Baby of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
Well the first baby of the year for Cherryville Farms came last night out of Luxor and a Rio Daughter. Tiny little sorrel colt with a star in his face. Healthy and alive, so it is good.
default_wink.png

Now the filly fairy can start visiting. LOL
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats John! Alive and healthy is always a great way to start the year!!

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations.... on having a HEALTHY foal. I can't wait to see photos of the NEW colt in town. I'm sure that he's a beauty.[/SIZE]

Congratulations. I can't wait to see a picture. You are making me jealous. Mine aren't due for awhile! But Good Job! Get us some pictures please!

Congrats!!! Alive and healthy always good!!! How about some pictures????? Please!!!!!!

I will see what I can do tomorrow as far as far as the pictures.
default_wacko.png

I have to have Cindy take them as any of mine are so bad it is plumb stupid of me to even try.
default_no.gif

We are still watching and waiting for our first foal. I did get lights up in the stalls this weekend so she can go at any time. However she just seems to be waiting until my back is turned. Would love to see pics of your little one.

Congratulations on your new little one!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow, another early baby!! That is great!! Glad to hear you have a good healthy one, and yes, can't wait to see pics! Maybe you could even get some pointers on taking better pics while she is at it, LOL
default_biggrin.png

Oh come on, John, don't you know it is against the rules to post something like this without pics? LOL Congrats!

Back