First 2009 Foal for Crayonbox

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
After testing in the "ready" zone according to the pool test strips on Saturday morning, she made me anticipate all day long! Almost Heaven's Frosty Chip foaled 10:20pm Saturday April 4, approx 312 days gestation. It was a red bag like last year, I sure hope she doesn't make a habit of that! The little one had one front leg back a bit by it's head, but I corrected that and pulled to help deliver her quickly. Sired by CCMF Legacy's Color Maker, a World Top Ten fewspot/snowcap appaloosa. I am delighted by this leggy, spotted blanket filly! She is so very friendly and sweet, the first foal that allowed me to help her nurse the first time, she cooperated fully, even sucking on my finger to follow! At one hour old she was trotting around the stall, she moves like her daddy! She is the same birth size as her maternal brother "Crayonbox Don't Worry Be Happy" 8" cannon bone and 22" tall.

I'm working on a name, something that incorporates the wind of the weekend (we had up to 60mph gusts all Friday & Saturday!), and her sire/dam's names.

Suggestions welcome!

feel so lucky!

FrostyChipfilly6_4-5-09.sm-371x274.jpg

FrostyChipfilly_spots_4-5-09.sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too good with coming up with names, but she is an adorable little girl. She looks really sweet.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congratulations.

Wow Looks like a winner. Congratulations! I also want to say I love your website and the pages on foaling. This is very helpful to all us on mare stare. thank you.

BEAUTIFUL! Sure would love to have her in my barn! Big congrats!
default_smile.png
We had massive winds, too! Sorry, I'm bad at names!

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
I really like her color.I love her sire and grandsire, they are awesome horses. Hope to be sharing some colored ones of my own soon
default_wink.png
Joyce

Congratulations !!! Can she come live with me in OH ???? Please Please Please.....
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Oh Kim, she is pretty and BOY oh BOY she is going to be a real beauty under that fur !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

Looks like quite a spotty you got there !!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

she is beautiful!!!!!!! How bout

Connect The Dots

Mariah (cause thats what they call the wind if I remember my glee club days)

Back