First 2007 foal is here at Hairicane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:saludando:

Hello! It's Super Bowl Sunday at last, and I'm sure SOME of you will be watching, so I'll make this quick.

I'm not a frequent visitor to the forum, so when a friend alerted me that I was a minigrandma again, I wanted to check out my stallion's latest grandbaby. Once I found your post, I didn't see any attribution to the lineage, but I'm guessing your colt is a Lucky Four Spots A Plenty grandson. [i could have figured this out much quicker if I'd just looked at your new website, which looks great, by the way!]

The photo of your colt standing by his mamma with his back leg sretched out looks so much like Spots as a baby, very leggy and upheaded and refined. This is such a great bloodline. My appaloosa program started with Spots, and continued with sons and daughters of Sligo Spotted Horse, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Indian Feather. Crossing these lines back and forth insures appaloosa color, and I don't even have a few spot!

Congratulations on your first 2007 foal. I'm sure you can't wait to see Bart's next babies. You have amassed some gorgeous appaloosas!

Penny Lary

Patty Cake Ranch :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, how did I miss this handsome little man!

He is just adorable - love that little frosted butt!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" and thank goodness everything turned out okay!

Hope everything goes great for your husband, Paul!

Hugs and prayers for both of you.

First off I really hope all goes well for your husband, what a lot you have to handle right now. Glad he has a great supporter from you, you know these men just hate to take care of them selves.

Your baby is super cute :aktion033: He looks to be strong and healthy, I hope mine are colored like him
default_yes.gif
:

Funny goat, glad he's OK. Joyce

Congratulations on that BEAUTIFUL colt and his surprise delivery!

And I sure know where you're coming from with the having to 'twist hubby's arm to go to doctor' scene. That's what we wives do best. :bgrin I'll be thinking of him and you and praying for a good outcome to all the tests and procedures.

Charlotte

I'm not a frequent visitor to the forum, so when a friend alerted me that I was a minigrandma again, I wanted to check out my stallion's latest grandbaby. Once I found your post, I didn't see any attribution to the lineage, but I'm guessing your colt is a Lucky Four Spots A Plenty grandson. [i could have figured this out much quicker if I'd just looked at your new website, which looks great, by the way!]

The photo of your colt standing by his mamma with his back leg sretched out looks so much like Spots as a baby, very leggy and upheaded and refined.

Congratulations on your first 2007 foal. I'm sure you can't wait to see Bart's next babies. You have amassed some gorgeous appaloosas!

Penny Lary

Patty Cake Ranch :aktion033:
U are right Patty
default_yes.gif
:. This colt is the 1st one ever sired by our Spots son, Silver Bluff Sir Barton. We have several more Bart foals due this year. Im really glad
default_smile.png
u like "your" grandson!

Jennifer, prayers and many good thoughts for you and Paul during this time ~HUGS~ Wish I was closer I'd LOVE to foal out all those spots ! Your new boy is adorable! Glad your goat is ok..we've had that happen too!

Latest posts

Back