FIRE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Freeland, so glad to hear there was no loss of life, except for the one foal. Material things are just that -- material and can be replaced or rebuilt. I know this puts a real "kink" in things for you with the new direction you life was going to take and the reduction of the herd. If there is anything I can help with let me know.

God bless you and your family during this trial. I am so sorry you lost your house and the foal. Is there anything that we can do to help you with your immediate needs?

Nooooo, I had no idea. I am so sorry. That is so sad about the foal. You have the right attitude about it all for sure. Your strength comes from the Lord. Hopefully rebuilding plans are in the making and you have a good insurance agent. I have a friend that went through same thing last year. They re-built on the same slab and she is loving her much more modern home. Fortunately her minis and big horses were at a safe distance away on their large acreage. You are in my prayers.

I'm sooo sorry to hear this but am
default_pray.gif
thanking God for the fact no one was hurt.

{{{{ hugs }}}}

Freeland -

I had just finished reading about this on lil beginnings - I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

omy gosh. my heart goes out to you and your family. we lost our house to fire in 09, it was very upsetting.I like what you said about it isn't really ourselves it is Gods. God has help us each and everyday.God will see you through.If you need anything we all are here for you. I think the hardest for me when our house fire was losing the children photos
default_sad.png
. We can replace items but not photos of our children.Sending prayers. You know you have alot of wonderful friends on here, who are here for you.take care

I'm so sorry to hear....and thankful you and your family are safe!

Jan

I am very sorry to here this. I have just said a prayer for you, and will keep you in my prayers. Your post is an inspiration to me, that you are able to find the good through all the bad. Praise God he kept your family safe, and most animals. It seems at times after something really trgic or hard, God has some kind of blessing once we get through it. God Bless you!

OMG!!!! No! I had not heard you had a fire. I am SO SORRY! But I am so happy that you and your family and all your critters are safe! How terrifying!

Freeland, I am so sorry to hear this. I am so thankful that you are all safe and that, even after such a horrific event, you are blessed with such strength of spirit. You are so right that home is much more than a house, and your home in that sense is still very much intact. From what I know of your corner of Oklahoma, your community will be right at your family's side, helping you however they can. Please let us know if your L'il Beginnings community can help in any way.

Take care,

susanne and keith

Oh no, that's horrible! I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you and your family!

My heart goes out to you and your family during the rebuilding process. I really admire your positive outlook, and thank God indeed that you and your animals are all safe.

Im so sorry to hear this awful news , thank goodness none of you were hurt , I feel sad for the loss of your foal but things couldve been much worse ,

Freeland, Frank and I are so sorry to hear of this terrible event. You are in our prayers as you struggle to deal with this. If you think of a way that we can help out please contact us. I wish we were closer to lend some 'man' power to your clean up.

Contact us if there is a way we can help. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! My heart goes out to you and I really admire your positive and spiritual attitude! I hope you will swiftly turn a new house into part of your home.

Wow.. Thank goodness you and your family and all your critters are ok. !!

What a huge event in your life. ((((Hugs))))

Latest posts

Back