FIRE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear this. Keeping you, your family and beloved animals in my good thoughts and prayers.

Freeland, so terribly sorry to hear about your fire. Thank the Lord you were not hurt.Will be praying for all of you.

Thank you, everyone for your prayers. God has been so good to us and cared for us. He does not owe us an explanation. There are some things I am really going to miss, but there are so many people whose situation is so much worse. My Dad lives just across the road and we have moved in with him temporarily. It makes it handy to care for the horses.

Our life has certainly been turned upside down. We do have insurance and I believe they are going to take care of us financially. So much to do, and where to start? Paperwork I've never dreamed of.

This is the first time I've been able to get on the computer since I first posted. Tomorrow, we go back to work, and hopefully I'll be able to get on once in a while. Of course they DO want me to do some work while I'm there.

God is always good. We may not understand why, but I know he has a plan and I praise him for his love.

I hope to be online more soon. I still cannot access my regular email, but hopefully I will be able to soon.

So sorry for you and your families loss. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Hopefully people will see this and respond if they had sent inquiries about your horses.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers, thank goodness you all are alright.

Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you at this time. You are an inspiration
default_smile.png
Hugs to you and your family.

Freeland, I am so sorry to hear about your fire. I am so thankful that you and your family are okay. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Mary

Back